VISIT THE FARM
9973 Homerich Ave. SW Byron Center, MI 49315
- We are located on the NW corner of 100th St. and Homerich Ave, about 4 miles west of Highway 131.
- Please use the drive on Homerich Ave. and park in the designated parking area.
- If the parking lot by the Farm Stand is full, please use our house driveway and park in the grass lot in front of the barn. Watch out!!! Fences are electrified!
- For your safety, please DO NOT PARK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!
- PLEASE WATCH YOUR CHILDREN CAREFULLY when visiting the stand - traffic is quite busy on 100th St.
Our self-serve Farm Stand is open:
Stop by at your convenience to purchase:
-Plant Starts (May and early June)
-Vegetables and Herbs (July through October)
-Flower Bouquets and Cut Flower Stems (July through October)
We accept exact cash or checks made out to: "Three Acre Farm". Please leave payment in the Drop Box on the Farm Stand.
Come meet us! U-Cut Flower garden is open:
We close at noon, so plan on arriving by 11am! Most people take about an hour.
***Hours subject to change, depending on the weather and unforeseen circumstances.***
***ALL CLOSURES/CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE***
We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) during U-Pick Flower Garden hours.